Renovations create new spaces and opportunities in a mixed-use event space
Since 2016, Bowen has led a series of renovations and studies that have helped the Global Center for Health Innovation pivot from its origins as a Medical Mart towards a more flexible and civic-oriented extension of the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. Projects ranged from infrastructure upgrades to updated interior designs to full tenant build-outs. For each task, Bowen worked closely with SMG and the County through all project phases.
- Tenant build-outs for Au Bon Pain, UPS, and Starbucks
- Conversion of unoccupied upper level showrooms into meeting spaces.
- Conversion of unused space into a new office.
- Additional number of toilet rooms and kitchenettes
- A new compressed air piping network
- A new illuminated drink rail
- New lobby furnishings
- New carpeting throughout the facility
- Breakroom Covid-19 Renovations