Village of Northfield, Ohio
Providing solutions to address growing law enforcement and emergency services needs
The Village of Northfield needs to increase their police and fire services. They engaged Bowen to lead the on-site physical assessment of their facilities and prepare a needs analysis and programming for police, fire, and city hall.
City Hall and Village Police currently share the same facility and received the donation of an unoccupied bank neighboring the current City Hall/Police Headquarters. Bowen assessed the bank and explored the feasibility of moving either City Hall or Police operations to the building.
- A written assessment report including areas of deficiencies and recommendations for improvement
- A written Program of Requirements for each department
- A concept layout for a renovated and/or expanded Fire Station
- Concept layouts exploring a new combined police station and village hall.
- Plans for renovating the bank building into a community center
- Preliminary Opinion of Probable Cost for proposed renovations