Construction Management SIN 871-7Richard L. Bowen + Associates Inc. has been awarded a Small Business Schedule Contract by General Services Administration to provide Construction Management Services.
Kinds of Services that May be Procured Through this Schedule:
- Design Phase Services
- Procurement Phase Services
- Claims Services
- Post Construction Services
Why a Federal Agency Should Use this Schedule:
- Accelerated Acquisitions at low cost to meet time sensitive acquisitions
- No Requirement to Advertise (synopses) Task Orders
- Competition-in-Contracting Act (CICA) Compliant
- Task Orders Count towards Agency Socio-economic goals.
- There is no limit to the size of the orders
- Pricing on GSA Advantage represents Ceiling Prices
GSA Contract Administration
Richard L. Bowen + Associates
13000 Shaker Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44120
Carol Padvorac, Contract Administator: 216-377-3836
Leslie Krupman, Director of Marketing: 216-377-3840
NOTE: This GSA Schedule may not be used to procure Architectural and Engineering Services as defined in FAR36.601.